- Bolts, rod and profile steel
- Metallic sheets, bearings, cases, driving shafts
- Nuts, pipes, gears, spring bases,
The AES hi1.5 inductor will heat a M12 bolt or a nut to a temperature over 800°C in only 15 sec. The preparation and setup time for an induction heating system is much faster compared to an autogenous burner system. Simply connect the AES hi1.5 to a 230V socket, install the appropriate coil type onto the part you wish to heat, then push the ON/OFF button to begin the induction process. The heating process is accomplished in seconds, even for parts requiring red hot temperatures. Induction coils may be easily replaced with bigger or smaller ones. The same applies to the heating coil to be wrapped around the part. A set of coils of various diameters may be ordered as optional items together with the induction heater.
- Mobility – weighs only 4.5 kg in a compact size comparable to a small welding machine.
- Capacity 1.5 kW, high load factor.
- Easy handling and access – coil connecting cable length of 70 cm with a small carrying handle.
- Flexibility and simple operation – it may be connected anywhere to the power grid with a single 230 V connection, simple and quick preparation.
- Versatile heating elements for every application – for shaped, flat, circular, positioned or standard parts.
- State-of-the-art and affordable method of workshop heating.
- 1.5kw Fan Cooled Induction Heater
- 1 x 19mm Direct coil
- 1 x 26mm Direct coil
- 1 x Flex coil
- 1 x Pad coil
- Compact Carry Case
- Free UK Delivery
Stock No: 80808 Part No: IHT-15