CFC cylinders are real all-round cylinders. They come in a wide range of capacities and strokes. The CFC cylinders’ compact design provides high force in a small package. The cylinders are fitted with rod end scrapers to keep dirt from entering the cylinder and ensuring proper function in harsh environments.
- 5-95 ton capacity and 27-362 mm stroke length.
- Wiper polyurethane, positioned so that dirt can not penetrate between the piston rod and cylinder.
- Corrosion protection – plated piston rod and electroplated cylinder.
- Collar mounting threads as standard.
- Optional base mounting holes at the bottom of the cylinder.
Models with 5-25 ton capacity can be fitted with adapters for mounting of accessories such as pressure heads or chains, extending the use of the cylinder.
All REHOBOT cylinders can be provided with either a push-to-connect (male coupling half, AQU8) or a screw-to-connect (female coupling half, AQI24). Please contact us for further information.