REHOBOT’s electrical hydraulic pumps are reliable, versatile and easy to use. The pumps are well suited for applications where a stationary pump unit is required. All electrical hydraulic pumps in the PME series have a two-stage operation with automatic switching between high and low pressure at 2 MPa – 6 MPa depending on the pump type. The low-pressure unit is a gear pump that gives a high flow up to the switching pressure. The high-pressure unit is a single or double-piston pump.
PME70-2030ADV and PME70-2030MRV are equipped with foot actuated pedal for on/off control. All other models have a start/stop switch placed on the motor.
- ADV – Automatic release valve. The oil returns to the tank when the motor is switched off. For crimping, cutting or press tools that are used in high-frequency applications. Not for lifting applications.
- MRV – Manual release valve. Suitable when you want to maintain the pressure in the tool for an extended period and have a controlled release. Recommended for usage with tools for cable crimping or cutting.
- AP – Adapter plate. The pump has a connecting plate with G1/4″ pressure and return ports.
- MLS – With lever valve for single-acting tool/cylinder.
- MLD – With lever valve for double-acting tool/cylinder.
- SS – With solenoid valve for single-acting tool/cylinder (24 V DC). Remote control TRC230-24 or external input control is required.
- SD – With solenoid valve for double-acting tool/cylinder (24 V DC). Remote control TRC230-24 or external input control is required.
Note: The hydraulic pressure and return connection interface on all PME-pumps are constituted by two G1/4” threaded ports.
Technical tip: To ensure complete operator safety at all times we recommend the fitting of a pressure gauge (AMT801) with gauge adaptor (AAM14) to this series of electrical hydraulic pumps.