Its high power capacity, small dimensions and light weight make the AES hi3.5 ideal for workshops, car repair shops, general repairs, production, maintenance. A significant advantage of the AES hi3.5 compared to other heating methods is its safety, simplicity and high speed of heating and application, particularly compared to flame heating. Moreover, the use of the AES hi3.5 induction heater is clean and environmentally friendly.
- Higher security and better working conditions for operators. The operator is not exposed to open flame, hot gases and the risk of fire and explosion when using a flame.
- Lower personnel training costs, lower wage costs. There is no need for regular staff to work on autogenous and PB burners.
- Low operating costs and low cost of consumables. No gas costs. Low power consumption. Energy-efficient heating system.
- Mobility – weight only 13.5 kg, including water cooling, small dimensions – size of a small welding machine.
- Output 3.5 kVA, respectively, high loading factor.
- Easy use – burner length 2 m.
- Flexibility and ease of use – connect anywhere, power supply 1x 230 V, easy and quick preparation.
- Versatile uses of pre-heating – for shaped, flat, circular, positioned or standard components.
- A modern and affordable method of workshop heating.
- Liquid Cooled Induction Heater (3.5kW)
- Lightweight Trolley
- Copper Extension for Easier Access
- Additional Tip
- Free UK Delivery
Stock No: 76171 Part No: IHT-30