We stock a range of Rehobot hoses including the below;
Hydraulic hoses LS / LSS – Materials and performance
- Hoses in the LSxx1ES-series are manufactured in polyamid (PA)/polyuretan (PUR) and multiple reinforcement with three steel cord layers.
- Hoses in the LSSx03EB-series are manufactured in polyoxymetylen (POM)/polyamid (PA) and multiple reinforced with four to six steel cord layers.
- Hoses in the LSx04EB-series are manufactured in polyoxymetylen (POM)/polyamid (PA) and multiple reinforced with four to six steel cord layers.
Hydraulic hoses LS / LSS – Sealing principle and construction
- Hoses in the LSx01ES-series has a fixed external G1/4″ threaded connection in each end sealed by washers.
- Hoses in the LSSx03EB-series has one swiveling external G1/4″ connection and one fixed external G1/4″ cConnection sealed by washers.
- Hoses in the LSx04EB-series has two nuts with 9/16″ UNF int. thread at each end. Sealed by a conical 60º seal principle.
Hydraulic hoses Flex – These hydraulic hoses are manufactured of synthetic rubber and reinforced with a 2-layer steel cord. They are intended to be used in applications where high flexibility is requested and protection against wear is non-critical.
If the lifetime is a key factor, hoses from series LS51ES – LS1001ES should be chosen instead.
All hoses are delivered with seals.
Temperature range for continuous use is -40°C till +100°C
The threaded connections on all LSxx0-ES hoses are constituded by ext. threaded G1/4″-connections.