The PPxx-2500 air hydraulic pump series incorporates the following features:
- FP, RC and MRV models have built in release valve that return oil to the tank.
- Safe, internal overflow and integrated safety valve.
- High oil-flow, sight level glass and robust aluminium design.
- All Air hydraulic pumps are equipped with silencers.
- The product designations that end with “/LS201” are complete kits, which in addition to the pump, also is supplied with a pre-mounted 2 m (78 in) hydraulic hose (LS201ES) and quick coupling (AQI7).
Designed to be powered by 6,5 to 10 bar air pressure, the PPxx-2500 ensures a trouble free and ergonomic way of generating hydraulic pressure. The air hydraulic pumps are suitable for stationary use in workshops and many other industrial applications.
- FP – with foot pedal for controlling start/stop and releasing.
- RC – with 2,5 m remote control. Pump is controlled by two buttons on the control unit (start/stop and release).
- MLD – with lever control valve for double acting hydraulic operation.
- MRV – with ports for pressure and return connections. Lever valve for manual release. For use with tools that have their own valve or with a separate external valve.
For PP70-2500RC/MLD/MRV air hydraulic pumps we recommend gauge AMT801. No adapter is needed as the gauge can be connected directly to the pump.
For PP70-2500FP air hydraulic pumps, we recommend gauge AMT801 and gauge adapter ATM214 for attaching the gauge to the pump.